Are you Moving Out of a rental property in Guildford ? Our End of Tenancy Cleaning Guildford GU1 service is tailored to take one of the biggest stresses out of moving out of a rented property. That’s because today’s Letting Agents, Estate Agents and Landlords, insist on very high standards of cleanliness. We have the experience to deliver this Detailed Cleaning for you. We have recently cleaned properties on Wodeland Avenue, Bright Hill and Pewley Hill.
At Cleaning Services Surrey we can do a detailed End of Tenancy Clean GU1 in a day. We’ll leave your property in the best possible condition and help you get that substantial Tenancy Deposit back.
All End of tenancy cleaning Guildford is carried out by dedicated teams of cleaners, most of whom have been working for us for a number of years. The Team are equipped with all the necessary chemicals, tools and equipment.
Our teams work to detailed ‘check-lists’ to ensure that we clean everything that is required. Once the clean is finished a supervisor will check that ‘all the boxes have been ticked’ and the property ready to hand back to the client.
In short we strive to provide the most thorough and Professional Cleaning Service possible. Take a look at our Cleaning Checklist below. You’ll see we methodically clean every inch of your house. Remember that we also offer Professional Carpet Cleaning services.
Call us now to discuss your requirements on 0203 441 7181. Where possible we like to visit the property so that we can give an accurate price for the work that needs done. Remember we also provide Carpet, Rug and Upholstery Cleaning to our clients.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Guildford Checklist
• Wash and polish all work surfaces.
• Clean inside all cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food, carrier bags etc. Dispose of.
• Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
• Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout where possible).
• Clean oven internally to remove all built up grease as well as clean exterior. Polish any external chrome.
• Clean and remove grime from extractor.
• Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits(freezers must be defrosted for cleaners arriving)
• Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filter.
• Clean dishwasher inside and out.
• Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle and toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
• Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
• Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
• Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
• Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
• Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
• All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
• Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
• Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
• Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
• All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards behind furniture.
• Mattresses lifted and vacuumed under.
• All floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
• All glass (furniture tops, mirrors etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
• Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down. The cleaning of external windows can be arranged if desired.
• All doors and tops of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
• Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (books and magazines etc.) Telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
• Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
• All wooden furniture to be wiped clear of dust.
All bedroom furniture and/or storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
Please note that Professional Carpet Cleaning is not included in the list of End of Tenancy Cleaning tasks. Please ask for a quote.
Please call us now 0203 441 7181